Based in Laval, France
October 6, 2017 (Early Access)
Shark Simulator is a WTF physics sandbox. Play as Ed the shark, and give those tourists a vacation they will remember! Shark Simulator is about causing as much trouble as you can on a paradise island. Wreck an entire city using nothing but your jaw (at least in the beginning).
- You can be a shark
- Discover a paradise island full of surprises
- Tons of tourists to slaughter
- Fierce cops eager to hunt you down
- Mighty equipments to help you rule the world
- Powerful weapons to make a true war machine out of you
- Spend your hard-earned money in many shops
Logo & Icon
Request a press copy
You can request a press copy of the game via our distribute() page : dodistribute.com.
About Aerilon Studios
We're an indie games studio based in Laval, France.
More information on Aerilon Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Shark Simulator Credits
Programmer, Music Composer